1 hurt, 1 arrested in West Oak Lane shooting
WEST OAK LANE - July 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in West Oak Lane that seriously injured a man.
It happened around 7:00 p.m. on 16th Street and 67th Avenue.
Police say a 35-year-old man was shot multiple times in the back.
He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center with serious injuries. He is in stable condition.
Police say they have arrested a suspect.
philadelphia, west oak lane, shooting, local/state
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc 48 min ago
- Local help on the way for tornado victims
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help
- Street-level interactive weather map
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos