1 hurt, 1 arrested in West Oak Lane shooting
WEST OAK LANE - July 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in West Oak Lane that seriously injured a man.
It happened around 7:00 p.m. on 16th Street and 67th Avenue.
Police say a 35-year-old man was shot multiple times in the back.
He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center with serious injuries. He is in stable condition.
Police say they have arrested a suspect.
philadelphia, west oak lane, shooting, local/state
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 3 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 36 min ago
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 1 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 29 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River 59 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 10 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
36 min ago