1 hurt, 1 arrested in West Oak Lane shooting
WEST OAK LANE - July 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in West Oak Lane that seriously injured a man.
It happened around 7:00 p.m. on 16th Street and 67th Avenue.
Police say a 35-year-old man was shot multiple times in the back.
He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center with serious injuries. He is in stable condition.
Police say they have arrested a suspect.
philadelphia, west oak lane, shooting, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville 9 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 49 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 25 min ago
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 2 min ago
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
2 min ago