1 hurt, 1 arrested in West Oak Lane shooting
WEST OAK LANE - July 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in West Oak Lane that seriously injured a man.
It happened around 7:00 p.m. on 16th Street and 67th Avenue.
Police say a 35-year-old man was shot multiple times in the back.
He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center with serious injuries. He is in stable condition.
Police say they have arrested a suspect.
philadelphia, west oak lane, shooting, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos