NJ teacher's aide admits sexual contact
FREEHOLD, N.J. (AP) -July 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A female teacher's aide at a private school in New Jersey has pleaded guilty to sexual contact with a 16-year-old male student.
Under terms of a plea agreement, prosecutors will recommend 33-year-old Brandi Shroyer of Wall Township receive a 364-day jail sentence as a condition of probation.
Shroyer would also have to register as a sex offender under Megan's Law.
Prosecutors said Shroyer used her position at the Rugby School in Wall to develop a relationship with the boy.
teachers, children, sex offenders, new jersey, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 50 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
50 min ago