NJ teacher's aide admits sexual contact
FREEHOLD, N.J. (AP) -July 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A female teacher's aide at a private school in New Jersey has pleaded guilty to sexual contact with a 16-year-old male student.
Under terms of a plea agreement, prosecutors will recommend 33-year-old Brandi Shroyer of Wall Township receive a 364-day jail sentence as a condition of probation.
Shroyer would also have to register as a sex offender under Megan's Law.
Prosecutors said Shroyer used her position at the Rugby School in Wall to develop a relationship with the boy.
teachers, children, sex offenders, new jersey, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station