Fire destroys barn at 'pick-your-own' farm in South Jersey
SPRINGFIELD TWP., N.J. - July 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a multi-alarm blaze at a farm in Burlington County Wednesday afternoon.
The fire broke out around noon in a barn at Specca Farms in the 800 block of Jacksonville-Mount Holly Road in Springfield Township.
There were no reported injuries. The barn was completely destroyed.
According to its website, Specca Farms has operated a family-owned, pick-your-own-produce farm on the property for three generations.
new jersey, fire, burlington county, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos