Drug related home invasion leaves 4 shot
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Three masked men broke into a home in Southwest Philadelphia late Thursday night which led to a shootout inside the house.
The break in happened along the 7300 block of Medrick Place just before 11:00 p.m.
Police found two men shot inside the home, and a third victim shot on the sidewalk.
They believe a fourth possible victim showed up at the hospital a short time later.
Authorities believe this was a drug related home invasion and they found marijuana and scales inside the home.
All four victims are in critical but stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
southwest philadelphia, home invasion, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse 2 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash 59 min ago
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
2 min ago