Drug related home invasion leaves 4 shot
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Three masked men broke into a home in Southwest Philadelphia late Thursday night which led to a shootout inside the house.
The break in happened along the 7300 block of Medrick Place just before 11:00 p.m.
Police found two men shot inside the home, and a third victim shot on the sidewalk.
They believe a fourth possible victim showed up at the hospital a short time later.
Authorities believe this was a drug related home invasion and they found marijuana and scales inside the home.
All four victims are in critical but stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
southwest philadelphia, home invasion, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 40 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
41 min ago