Drug related home invasion leaves 4 shot
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Three masked men broke into a home in Southwest Philadelphia late Thursday night which led to a shootout inside the house.
The break in happened along the 7300 block of Medrick Place just before 11:00 p.m.
Police found two men shot inside the home, and a third victim shot on the sidewalk.
They believe a fourth possible victim showed up at the hospital a short time later.
Authorities believe this was a drug related home invasion and they found marijuana and scales inside the home.
All four victims are in critical but stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
southwest philadelphia, home invasion, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park 1 min ago
- Another Beauty 57 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Shots fired at man sitting on steps in Point Breeze 12 min ago
- Water main break buckles road in South Philly 28 min ago
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park
1 min ago