Man found shot multiple times on N Philadelphia street
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man found shot four times in the back in North Philadelphia late Thursday night.
The shooting happened around 11:00 p.m. near 13th Street and Allegheny Avenue.
The unidentified man was rushed to the trauma unit at Temple University Hospital.
There is no word on his condition or the motive for the shooting.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 31 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 26 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting 56 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
21 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
26 min ago