Man found shot multiple times on N Philadelphia street
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man found shot four times in the back in North Philadelphia late Thursday night.
The shooting happened around 11:00 p.m. near 13th Street and Allegheny Avenue.
The unidentified man was rushed to the trauma unit at Temple University Hospital.
There is no word on his condition or the motive for the shooting.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 35 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa 8 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 28 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom