Man found shot multiple times on N Philadelphia street
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man found shot four times in the back in North Philadelphia late Thursday night.
The shooting happened around 11:00 p.m. near 13th Street and Allegheny Avenue.
The unidentified man was rushed to the trauma unit at Temple University Hospital.
There is no word on his condition or the motive for the shooting.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 23 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 2 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 59 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 5 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Warmer Weekend
12 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
59 min ago