1 seriously injured in Southampton, NJ crash
SOUTHAMPTON TWP., N.J. - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- At least one person was seriously injured when a pickup truck collided with a Volkswagen in Burlington County Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 11:30 a.m. at the intersection of New Freedom Road and Eayrestown Road in Southampton Township.
Emergency crews responded to the scene and are currently working to free someone from the wreckage.
Authorities say just the two drivers were involved in the accident. The driver of the Volkswagen is said to have suffered serious injuries.
A medical helicopter has been called to the scene to transport the victim to the hospital.
burlington county, new jersey, accident, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish