Oxford Circle shooting leaves man critical
OXFORD CIRCLE - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in Oxford Circle that critically injured a man.
It happened just before 9:00 p.m. in the 1000 block of Levick Street.
Police say a 25-year-old man was shot in the head and shoulder while sitting inside his vehicle.
The victim's girlfriend drove him to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children where he is listed in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, oxford circle, shooting, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 18 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast 16 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete 21 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 35 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa 11 min ago
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 38 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
32 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
38 min ago