Oxford Circle shooting leaves man critical
OXFORD CIRCLE - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in Oxford Circle that critically injured a man.
It happened just before 9:00 p.m. in the 1000 block of Levick Street.
Police say a 25-year-old man was shot in the head and shoulder while sitting inside his vehicle.
The victim's girlfriend drove him to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children where he is listed in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, oxford circle, shooting, local/state
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco 47 min ago
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch