Man shot multiple times sitting in a car
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man shot multiple times while sitting in a car in North Philadelphia early Friday morning.
A man in his 40's was shot four times around 2:30 a.m. on the 3100 block of North 13th Street.
The victim told police, he was sitting in the car doubled parked in the street when gunman opened fire.
He was taken to the hospital and is in stable condition.
The police are searching for the suspect who fled the scene.
north philadelphia, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado 3 min ago
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire 16 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash 41 min ago
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Conn. commuter rail service to resume Wednesday
- Nurse viciously attacked outside Cooper Hospital
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Diet Detours: Healthy grilling
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
3 min ago