Fire damages home in Manayunk
MANAYUNK- July 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a quick moving house fire in Manayunk Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 4:50 a.m. in the 4600 block of Mansion Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy smoke seen from the second floor row home.
The fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
All four occupants were able to make it out of the home safely.
Officials continue to investigate to determine what sparked the blaze.
manayunk, fire, philadelphia, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?