Fire damages home in Manayunk
MANAYUNK- July 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a quick moving house fire in Manayunk Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 4:50 a.m. in the 4600 block of Mansion Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy smoke seen from the second floor row home.
The fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
All four occupants were able to make it out of the home safely.
Officials continue to investigate to determine what sparked the blaze.
manayunk, fire, philadelphia, local/state
- 1 death reported in East Harlem building explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 23 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- Carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 57 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
39 min ago
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New...
35 min ago