Fire damages home in Manayunk
MANAYUNK- July 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a quick moving house fire in Manayunk Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 4:50 a.m. in the 4600 block of Mansion Street.
Firefighters arrived to heavy smoke seen from the second floor row home.
The fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
All four occupants were able to make it out of the home safely.
Officials continue to investigate to determine what sparked the blaze.
manayunk, fire, philadelphia, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 24 min ago