WATCH AT 1:30 p.m.: Penn State Board meeting
SCRANTON July 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- A day after Penn State was hit by the Freeh Report over noted failures that let Jerry Sandusky sexually abuse young boys on campus, the school's trustees meet to discuss more traditional issues like raising tuition.
But the shadow of Joe Paterno, Graham Spanier and others is weighing heavily over the meeting, along with its effect on the school's future.
pennsylvania state university, pennsylvania, abuse, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Tracking More Snow 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man abducted, robbed and shot in Rhawnhurst 11 min ago
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Tracking More Snow
20 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on the storm...
40 min ago
- John Rawlins reports from Cherry Hill on...
33 min ago
- Man abducted, robbed and shot in Rhawnhurst
11 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos