Police search for missing man in Chester Co.
AVONDALE, Pa. - July 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Chester County Police are searching for a man missing since Sunday.
46 year old Jeffrey Alan Taylor was last seen by his mother on Saturday, July 7th at their home on Creekside Drive in Penn Township around 6:00pm.
Taylor's family says he is taking medication for paranoia schizophrenia and has been off his meds for five days.
He is described as a white male, 5'8" tall, weighing approximately 155 pounds, balding hair with blue eyes. His family believes he is wearing a plain t-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers, and left home without his glasses or wallet.
His brother has received tips from the flyers he had posted saying a man fitting the description was seen on Route 896 near Oxford Road and State Road in the New London area. Witnesses say he was not wearing his glasses.
Taylor's brother says he is not violent and has no money, however, he may try to make a purchase at a convenience store or gas station. He has been known to frequent destinations in the Atglen and Coatesville areas.
Anyone with information that could help police locate Jeffrey Taylor is asked to contact Pennsylvania State Police in Avondale at 610-268-2022 or contact Jeff's brother Mark at 610-580-5760.
missing person, chester county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking 13 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 20 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover 31 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
13 min ago