Police search for missing man in Chester Co.
AVONDALE, Pa. - July 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Chester County Police are searching for a man missing since Sunday.
46 year old Jeffrey Alan Taylor was last seen by his mother on Saturday, July 7th at their home on Creekside Drive in Penn Township around 6:00pm.
Taylor's family says he is taking medication for paranoia schizophrenia and has been off his meds for five days.
He is described as a white male, 5'8" tall, weighing approximately 155 pounds, balding hair with blue eyes. His family believes he is wearing a plain t-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers, and left home without his glasses or wallet.
His brother has received tips from the flyers he had posted saying a man fitting the description was seen on Route 896 near Oxford Road and State Road in the New London area. Witnesses say he was not wearing his glasses.
Taylor's brother says he is not violent and has no money, however, he may try to make a purchase at a convenience store or gas station. He has been known to frequent destinations in the Atglen and Coatesville areas.
Anyone with information that could help police locate Jeffrey Taylor is asked to contact Pennsylvania State Police in Avondale at 610-268-2022 or contact Jeff's brother Mark at 610-580-5760.
missing person, chester county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more