First look at man accused of killing Ofc. Brian Lorenzo
PHILADELPHIA - July 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials have released a picture of the man accused of killing highway patrolman Brian Lorenzo.
A suburban Philadelphia man
John Leck Jr. has been charged with third-degree murder in the crash.
He also faces vehicular homicide while DUI, involuntary manslaughter and other charges.
Leck - who is from Levittown - was released from the hospital and was turned over to prison officials Friday night.
He remains in custody and is being held without bail.
police officer killed, DUI, philadelphia, local/state
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 30 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Broad Street
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill performance
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila. after-hours club 55 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila....
55 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
30 min ago