Firefighter injured battling Delco blaze
LANSDOWNE, Pa. - July 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- One firefighter was injured while battling a house fire in Lansdowne, Delaware County.
It happened around 7:00 Sunday evening on the 100 block of Lansdowne Court.
Firefighters were met with flames coming from a two-story home on the block.
Crews from neighboring towns came to assist in battling the blaze and the flames were knocked out within a hour.
A firefighter suffered non-life threatening injuries and was treated at the scene.
No word what sparked the fire.
pennsylvania, delaware county, fire, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos