Suspect sought in Olney bank robbery
OLNEY - July 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who robbed a bank in the Olney section of the city.
The robbery happened around 9:12 a.m. on July 10th at the Wells Fargo Bank at 417 West Olney Avenue.
Investigators say the man presented the teller with a threatening demand note and was given an undisclosed amount of money.
After the robbery the man fled west on Olney Avenue.
The suspect is described as a black male, about 30 years old with a medium build. He had a beard and mustache and was wearing a yellow shirt with a black Nike logo and dark pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or through phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, olney, bank robbery, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more