Suspect sought in Olney bank robbery
OLNEY - July 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who robbed a bank in the Olney section of the city.
The robbery happened around 9:12 a.m. on July 10th at the Wells Fargo Bank at 417 West Olney Avenue.
Investigators say the man presented the teller with a threatening demand note and was given an undisclosed amount of money.
After the robbery the man fled west on Olney Avenue.
The suspect is described as a black male, about 30 years old with a medium build. He had a beard and mustache and was wearing a yellow shirt with a black Nike logo and dark pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or through phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, olney, bank robbery, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 4 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 39 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 4 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 11 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 28 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos