Police search for gunman in Delco shooting
DARBY TOWNSHIP, Pa. - July 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the gunman who shot a man in Delalware County late Tuesday night.
Choppr 6 HD flew over the1400 block of Clifton Avenue where a gunman opened fire and shot one person.
Police say the shooting happened just before 11:00 p.m in Darby Township.A gunman opened fire striking one person.
According to officials, the victim suffered severe injuries and has not been identified.
Police believe the gunman drove off as they continue to search for a motive.darby township officials on the scene of a shooting. Chopper six over the 14-hundred block of clifton avenue. there around 10:40pm, someone opened fire along the block, striking one person...that person, no description is on the scene awaiting medical attention. Medics have been instructed to step it up due to the severity of the injuries sustained by the victim. The suspected shooter is believed to have fled the scene in a vehicle. No word on a motive for the shooting.
shooting, darby, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish