NJ man pleads guilty to child trafficking in Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Federal authorities in Delaware say a New Jersey man has pleaded guilty to child sex trafficking.
Authorities said 21-year-old Yusef Reynolds of Mays Landing pleaded guilty Wednesday to sex trafficking of a minor and unlawful possession of a firearm. Reynolds will be sentenced in November. He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years in prison and a maximum of life on the child sex trafficking conviction, and up to 10 year on the firearm charge.
Prosecutors said Reynolds met a 15-year-old girl on Facebook late last year, and that she began working a prostitute for him after she ran away from home in January.
Investigators arrested Reynolds about a week later after they found him and the girl, along with a 20-year-old prostitute, at a hotel in Newark, Del.
delaware, new jersey, child sex assault, local/state
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 51 min ago
- A Nice Stretch 43 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp. 8 min ago
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
51 min ago
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in...
8 min ago