NJ man pleads guilty to child trafficking in Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Federal authorities in Delaware say a New Jersey man has pleaded guilty to child sex trafficking.
Authorities said 21-year-old Yusef Reynolds of Mays Landing pleaded guilty Wednesday to sex trafficking of a minor and unlawful possession of a firearm. Reynolds will be sentenced in November. He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years in prison and a maximum of life on the child sex trafficking conviction, and up to 10 year on the firearm charge.
Prosecutors said Reynolds met a 15-year-old girl on Facebook late last year, and that she began working a prostitute for him after she ran away from home in January.
Investigators arrested Reynolds about a week later after they found him and the girl, along with a 20-year-old prostitute, at a hotel in Newark, Del.
delaware, new jersey, child sex assault, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 37 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!