NJ man pleads guilty to child trafficking in Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Federal authorities in Delaware say a New Jersey man has pleaded guilty to child sex trafficking.
Authorities said 21-year-old Yusef Reynolds of Mays Landing pleaded guilty Wednesday to sex trafficking of a minor and unlawful possession of a firearm. Reynolds will be sentenced in November. He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years in prison and a maximum of life on the child sex trafficking conviction, and up to 10 year on the firearm charge.
Prosecutors said Reynolds met a 15-year-old girl on Facebook late last year, and that she began working a prostitute for him after she ran away from home in January.
Investigators arrested Reynolds about a week later after they found him and the girl, along with a 20-year-old prostitute, at a hotel in Newark, Del.
delaware, new jersey, child sex assault, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 14 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 36 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp. 6 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
1 min ago