NJ man pleads guilty to child trafficking in Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Federal authorities in Delaware say a New Jersey man has pleaded guilty to child sex trafficking.
Authorities said 21-year-old Yusef Reynolds of Mays Landing pleaded guilty Wednesday to sex trafficking of a minor and unlawful possession of a firearm. Reynolds will be sentenced in November. He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years in prison and a maximum of life on the child sex trafficking conviction, and up to 10 year on the firearm charge.
Prosecutors said Reynolds met a 15-year-old girl on Facebook late last year, and that she began working a prostitute for him after she ran away from home in January.
Investigators arrested Reynolds about a week later after they found him and the girl, along with a 20-year-old prostitute, at a hotel in Newark, Del.
delaware, new jersey, child sex assault, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 34 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 15 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Temps Soar
7 min ago