Child critical after near drowning in East Falls
EAST FALLS - July 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A young child is in the hospital after almost drowning in an East Falls swimming pool.
The near drowning happened Wednesday at the KROC Salvation Army facility on Wissahickon Avenue.
Someone pulled the child out of the wading pool and performed CPR. Medics arrived and rushed the child to Saint Christopher's Hospital.
That child is in critical condition.
philadelphia, water rescue, local/state
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro