3 arrested in massive Berk Co. drug bust
SHILLINGTON, Pa. - July 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Berks County say they have broken up a massive cocaine ring in the quiet community of Shillington.
Police say 50-year-old Todd Talarico used an old paint shop on West Lancaster Avenue as a front for his drug business.
Officers went undercover to catch Talarico and identify his partners, 46-year-old Jolynne Michalowski and 53-year-old Cynthia MacDonald.
Police say the suspects have distributed millions of dollars in cocaine over the last five years.
berks county, pennsylvania, illegal drugs, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 2 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 21 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos