Man charged with dragging Philadelphia officer identified
OLNEY - July 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police have identified the man charged with running over an officer during a traffic stop in Olney.
Christopher Stegall, 27, turned himself in to police Thursday night.
Police say Stegall, of Norristown, ran over an officer's leg Tuesday night at 3rd and Olney and dragged him for about a block.
Officers found Stegall's truck abandoned in an alley later that night.
philadelphia, olney, hit and run, police, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 27 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos