Man stabbed with beer bottle in SW Phila.
SOUTHWEST PHILA. - July 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the stabbing of a man in Southwest Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The incident happened around 3:50 a.m. in the 5400 block of Chester Avenue.
When crews arrived they found a 29 year old man suffering from multiple stab wounds to the back and arm.
The incident was first reported as a break-in with the suspect being stabbed, however police say it was a domestic dispute.
A wife stabbed her estranged husband with a beer bottle.
She was taken into custody and her husband remains at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
The couple has not been identified.
stabbing, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 49 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 30 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
49 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
30 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos