Man stabbed with beer bottle in SW Phila.
SOUTHWEST PHILA. - July 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the stabbing of a man in Southwest Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The incident happened around 3:50 a.m. in the 5400 block of Chester Avenue.
When crews arrived they found a 29 year old man suffering from multiple stab wounds to the back and arm.
The incident was first reported as a break-in with the suspect being stabbed, however police say it was a domestic dispute.
A wife stabbed her estranged husband with a beer bottle.
She was taken into custody and her husband remains at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
The couple has not been identified.
stabbing, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 32 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting 21 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 51 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 55 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars