Philadelphia police officer laid to rest
PHILADELPHIA - July 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police paid a final farewell to a fellow officer on Friday.
Members of the force, along with family and friends, paid their final respects to Officer Marc Brady in Mount Airy.
Brady was off-duty when he was hit and killed by a car on Sunday.
Police charged 35-year-old Kareem Alleyne with vehicular homicide.
The men reportedly had a history, because they both dated the same woman.
philadelphia, philadelphia police, east mount airy, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 39 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 18 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
40 min ago