5 people shot at Brewerytown house party
BREWERYTOWN - July 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the shooter who opened fire on a crowd and struck five people in the Brewerytown section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 3:00 Sunday morning on the 2900 block of West Thompson Street.
Police tell Action News that during a house party, two men got into an argument. One of the men pulled out a gun and began shooting.
When the dust settled, five people were hit:
-A 24-year-old male was shot in the thigh and groin. He was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
-A 25-year-old female was shot in the buttocks and foot. She was taken to Temple University Hospital in guarded condition.
-A 25-year-old female was shot in the thigh. She was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
-A 25-year-old male was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
-A 25-year-old male was shot in the thigh. He was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 25 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill 5 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar