5 people shot at Brewerytown house party
BREWERYTOWN - July 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the shooter who opened fire on a crowd and struck five people in the Brewerytown section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 3:00 Sunday morning on the 2900 block of West Thompson Street.
Police tell Action News that during a house party, two men got into an argument. One of the men pulled out a gun and began shooting.
When the dust settled, five people were hit:
-A 24-year-old male was shot in the thigh and groin. He was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
-A 25-year-old female was shot in the buttocks and foot. She was taken to Temple University Hospital in guarded condition.
-A 25-year-old female was shot in the thigh. She was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
-A 25-year-old male was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
-A 25-year-old male was shot in the thigh. He was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 44 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 44 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall 53 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
44 min ago
- TONIGHT at 11: How the right bra can make...
33 min ago