Row home fire in Feltonville injures 1
FELTONVILLE - July 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was injured in a fast moving house fire in the Feltonville section of Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out around 2:30 a.m. in the 400 block of Caskey Street.
Crews arrived to find the fire on the first floor of the row home. Flames quickly spread to the second floor before firefighters finally extinguished the blaze.
One person was hospitalized in stable condition after having suffered from smoke inhalation.
Investigators are trying to determine the cause of the blaze.
fire, feltonville, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park 17 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Phillies rally for 3-2 win over Reds 1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos