Missing Ethiopian man found safe in Philadelphia
TOWAMENCIN TOWNSHIP, Pa. - July 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Towamencin Township Police say an Ethiopian missing in Philadelphia has been found safe.
Police say 62-year-old Kifleyohanesse Tessema from Ethiopia was visiting his family in Towamencin Township in Montgomery County on Monday when they were separated.
Police told Action News late Tuesday that Tessema was found safe.
No further details were released.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane 54 min ago
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody 14 min ago
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila.
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 3 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in...
14 min ago
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
3 min ago