Missing Ethiopian man found safe in Philadelphia
TOWAMENCIN TOWNSHIP, Pa. - July 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Towamencin Township Police say an Ethiopian missing in Philadelphia has been found safe.
Police say 62-year-old Kifleyohanesse Tessema from Ethiopia was visiting his family in Towamencin Township in Montgomery County on Monday when they were separated.
Police told Action News late Tuesday that Tessema was found safe.
No further details were released.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed