Car crash in Olney turns into a homicide case
OLNEY - July 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a fatal car accident, which turned into a criminal investigation early Wednesday morning.
Police say a SUV crashed into the side of a church around 12:30 a.m. in the 400 block of West Duncannon Avenue.
When officials pulled the driver from the vehicle, they later noticed he had been stabbed twice in the chest.
The 20-year-old male was rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead a short time later.
Homicide detectives were called to the scene to investigate.
philadelphia, olney, homicide, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 51 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 40 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia