Car crash in Olney turns into a homicide case
OLNEY - July 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a fatal car accident, which turned into a criminal investigation early Wednesday morning.
Police say a SUV crashed into the side of a church around 12:30 a.m. in the 400 block of West Duncannon Avenue.
When officials pulled the driver from the vehicle, they later noticed he had been stabbed twice in the chest.
The 20-year-old male was rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead a short time later.
Homicide detectives were called to the scene to investigate.
philadelphia, olney, homicide, accident, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 16 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire 59 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 29 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
16 min ago