Power back on in West Mount Airy apartments
WEST MOUNT AIRY - July 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A power outage forced two hundred residents from their West Mount Airy apartments late Tuesday night.
Officials say two four-story buildings lost power around 10:00 p.m. at the Copley Manor Apartments in the 100 block of Tulpehocken Street.
The Red Cross says an electrical fire knocked out the power and residents were evacuated as a precaution.
The power was restored early Wednesday morning and residents were able to return to their homes.
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete 36 min ago
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall 27 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Butkovitz an early winner as Pa. primary ballots are tallied
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins 21 min ago
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly...
36 min ago