Verizon failure affecting Delco 911 fixed
MEDIA, Pa. - July 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials say a failure of Verizon services that had affected calls to Delaware County 911 has been fixed.
A power outage in Wayne, Pa. affected service to some parts of the county, but the situation has been fixed.
pennsylvania, delaware county, chester county, 9-1-1 call, local/state
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 17 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 16 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ