Verizon failure affecting Delco 911 fixed
MEDIA, Pa. - July 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials say a failure of Verizon services that had affected calls to Delaware County 911 has been fixed.
A power outage in Wayne, Pa. affected service to some parts of the county, but the situation has been fixed.
pennsylvania, delaware county, chester county, 9-1-1 call, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape