Verizon failure affecting Delco 911 fixed
MEDIA, Pa. - July 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials say a failure of Verizon services that had affected calls to Delaware County 911 has been fixed.
A power outage in Wayne, Pa. affected service to some parts of the county, but the situation has been fixed.
pennsylvania, delaware county, chester county, 9-1-1 call, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies