Police raid Overbrook home after murder
OVERBROOK - July 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police raided a home in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia following a murder early Thursday morning.
The raid happened around 5:00 a.m. at a home near 66th and Lebanon streets.
Authorities have taken one person into custody for questioning.
The raid was the result of an incident earlier this morning when someone shot and killed an 18-year-old man on the 6600 block of Leeds Street.
So far, no charges have been filed.
overbrook, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed