Police raid Overbrook home after murder
OVERBROOK - July 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police raided a home in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia following a murder early Thursday morning.
The raid happened around 5:00 a.m. at a home near 66th and Lebanon streets.
Authorities have taken one person into custody for questioning.
The raid was the result of an incident earlier this morning when someone shot and killed an 18-year-old man on the 6600 block of Leeds Street.
So far, no charges have been filed.
overbrook, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list