Police raid Overbrook home after murder
OVERBROOK - July 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police raided a home in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia following a murder early Thursday morning.
The raid happened around 5:00 a.m. at a home near 66th and Lebanon streets.
Authorities have taken one person into custody for questioning.
The raid was the result of an incident earlier this morning when someone shot and killed an 18-year-old man on the 6600 block of Leeds Street.
So far, no charges have been filed.
overbrook, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 35 min ago
- 70s Return This Week 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 31 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run 33 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident
35 min ago
- Sinkhole threatens homes in Florida
19 min ago
- Easter services in Mt. Airy
38 min ago