Fire prompts evacuation at Wilmington Iron Hill Brewery
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fire inside the Wilmington Iron Hill Brewery location caused customers and employees to evacuate the building late Wednesday night.
The fire broke out around 11:30 p.m. at the restaurant located on the 700 block of S Justison Street.
Fire officials tell Action News that the fire started inside a wood burning chimney and spread to the restaurant area.
Customers and employees were evacuated safely across the street.
It took fire crews about a half hour to get the flames under control.
There are no reports of injuries.
wilmington, delaware, fire, local/state
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's