Roller coaster rider struck by bird at Six Flags Great Adventure
JACKSON TWP., N.J. - July 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A person was injured after an unusual incident at Six Flags Great Adventure amusement park in Ocean County.
Officials say a passenger on the Kingda Ka roller coaster had to be taken to a hospital after being struck by a bird while on the ride.
The incident occurred just before 5:00 p.m.
The injured person received minor injuries to the face and neck.
The ride is now operating normally.
new jersey, ocean county, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 12 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 11 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos