Roller coaster rider struck by bird at Six Flags Great Adventure
JACKSON TWP., N.J. - July 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A person was injured after an unusual incident at Six Flags Great Adventure amusement park in Ocean County.
Officials say a passenger on the Kingda Ka roller coaster had to be taken to a hospital after being struck by a bird while on the ride.
The incident occurred just before 5:00 p.m.
The injured person received minor injuries to the face and neck.
The ride is now operating normally.
new jersey, ocean county, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load