Man shot and killed in Frankford
FRANKFORD - July 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting death of a man in Philadelphia's Frankford section.
The shooting happened just before 10:30 Thursday night in the 2000 block of Kinsey Street.
Police say the 26-year-old victim was transported to Hahnemann Hospital where he later died.
The victim's name has not been released.
No arrests have been made.
frankford, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 36 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
35 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
36 min ago