Pa. woman jailed on charges she abused children
CLAYSBURG, Pa. - July 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A central Pennsylvania woman has been jailed on charges she sexually abused boys and girls, exposed some of them to pornography and, in one instance, threatened a 5-year-old boy to make him molest a 5-year-old girl while she watched.
It was not immediately clear how many children were involved in the 18 charges filed against 39-year-old Tabatha Partsch, of Claysville, because criminal complaints against her are heavily redacted to protect the identities of the children.
But the Altoona Mirror reports Friday the incidents occurred in the last year at Partsch's home and involve at least a pair of 14-year-olds; a pair of 11 and 14-year-old siblings who were visiting from out of state; and the 5-year-olds.
Online court records don't list an attorney for Partsch, who remained in the Blair County Prison on Friday.
Information from: Altoona Mirror, http://www.altoonamirror.com
pennsylvania, child sex assault, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book