1 injured when car hits SEPTA bus, utility pole
EAST FALLS - July 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was reportedly injured in a crash involving a car and a SEPTA bus overnight in Philadelphia's East Falls section.
The accident happened just before 12:30 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Henry Avenue and W School House L.
According to police, the car hit the bus then took down a utility pole.
PECO crews were called to the scene to repair the pole that was lying on wires.
Nobody on the bus was injured. The driver of the car suffered a head injury and was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
east falls, philadelphia, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 58 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career 51 min ago
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay...
58 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
51 min ago