1 injured when car hits SEPTA bus, utility pole
EAST FALLS - July 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was reportedly injured in a crash involving a car and a SEPTA bus overnight in Philadelphia's East Falls section.
The accident happened just before 12:30 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Henry Avenue and W School House L.
According to police, the car hit the bus then took down a utility pole.
PECO crews were called to the scene to repair the pole that was lying on wires.
Nobody on the bus was injured. The driver of the car suffered a head injury and was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
east falls, philadelphia, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Skippack
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 11 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Deptford Township house fire ruled as arson
- Tornadoes slam Plains, Midwest; 1 dead in Okla. 33 min ago
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- Singer botches America's National Anthem
58 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
11 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos