Pa. man charged with choking woman, killing puppy
NEW CASTLE, Pa. - July 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police want to arrest a western Pennsylvania man who they say choked a woman and killed her puppy after becoming upset that she took too long on a shopping trip after he agreed to baby-sit the animal.
The New Castle News reports police filed charges Wednesday against 54-year-old Leroy Graham. Online court records don't list an attorney for Graham and show he has yet to be arrested.
Police say they filed the charges after viewing surveillance video provided by the Lawrence County Housing Authority, which runs the housing project where the incidents allegedly occurred July 11.
The woman tells police she asked Graham to watch her 2-month-old puppy that day and returned to find Graham angry when her shopping trip took longer than expected.
Graham is also on probation for sex offenses.
Information from: New Castle News, http://www.ncnewsonline.com
pennsylvania, homicide, animal abuse, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 43 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia 54 min ago
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond 51 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall...
43 min ago
- Police investigate tire slashings in South...
54 min ago