Police search for suspect in Darby teen shooting
DARBY, Pa. - August 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a suspect wanted for shooting a 19 year old in Darby Tuesday afternoon.
The shooting happened at Greeway Avenue and North 4th Street in Darby around 2:00pm.
Police and medics found a 19 year old shot in the stomach. He was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. His condition is unknown at this time.
Officials say they are looking for a man driving a black jeep with a soft top.
Anyone with information relating to the shooting is asked to contact Darby Police.
shooting, darby, pennsylvania, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 29 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay 6 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China 54 min ago
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
20 min ago