Police search for suspect in Darby teen shooting
DARBY, Pa. - August 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a suspect wanted for shooting a 19 year old in Darby Tuesday afternoon.
The shooting happened at Greeway Avenue and North 4th Street in Darby around 2:00pm.
Police and medics found a 19 year old shot in the stomach. He was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. His condition is unknown at this time.
Officials say they are looking for a man driving a black jeep with a soft top.
Anyone with information relating to the shooting is asked to contact Darby Police.
shooting, darby, pennsylvania, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos