3 injured in police-involved crash in NE Phila.
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two police officers and another person were injured in a two-vehicle crash in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened around 5:00 Saturday morning on the 4400 block of Cottman Avenue.
Authorities say a prisoner transport van and another vehicle collided. No prisoners were inside the van at the time.
The officers and another person were all taken to Aria Hospital-Torresdale Division for non-life threatening injuries.
No word what sparked the crash
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 49 min ago
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport 12 min ago
- Wilmington boy reported missing found safe 24 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Public hearing underway on city demo procedures 1 min ago
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old? 3 min ago