Del. man dies after crash at hospital entrance
ROCKLAND, Del. - July 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in New Castle County say a Wilmington man has died after crashing his car into a concrete pillar at the entrance to the A.I. DuPont Children's Hospital.
Police say the crash happened around 1:35 a.m. Saturday and that the driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say no one else was in the car. They identified the driver as 54-year-old Robert Schultheis of Wilmington.
The accident is under investigation.
delaware, new castle county, accident, local/state
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids 47 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old?