Man found dead in Del. retention pond
NEW CASTLE, Del. - July 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a man's body in a retention pond in New Castle, Delaware.
A passerby called police around 8:30 Saturday morning after spotting the body at the Chaddwycks Development.
Officers arrived to find an unidentified male who was pronounced dead at the scene.
The circumstances surrounding how the man died are still unclear.
An investigation in underway.
delaware, new castle county, body found, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man