FBI, police search for Bucks Co. bank robber
FAIRLESS HILLS, Pa. - July 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- The FBI and police in Bucks County need your help catching an armed robbery suspect.
Police released surveillance pictures Saturday from the Wells Fargo Bank branch on Trenton Road in Fairless Hills.
Police say the man entered the bank just before noon and threatened the teller with a long-barrel black revolver.
He also jumped over the counter at one point before getting away with some cash.
Anyone with information that could help solve this crime is asked to contact police immediately.
bank robbery, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson
- Penn State penalities from Sandusky case argued 51 min ago
- Housekeeper sentenced for Ben Franklin bust theft
- $1 million Powerball ticket sold in North Wales, Pa.
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos