Stolen bicycle leads to hotel drug arrests
HARRINGTON, Del. - Juy 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police investigating a stolen bicycle report uncovered a stash of drugs in a Delaware hotel room.
Harrington police responded to the AmericInn Hotel in the 1200 block of Corn Cribb Road yesterday.
Not only did they find the stolen bike in a room, but police also found Methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription pills during the search.
Police arrested 55-year-old Lonnie Spraque (pictured left) of Hazel Park, Michigan, 25-year-old Michael Stone of Gibsonton, Florida (pictured right) and 27-year-old Gregory Obenchain of Elliston, Virginia on drug charges.
Obenchain was also charged with Receiving Stolen Property as it pertained to the bike.
delaware, kent county, drugs, theft, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking 39 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 46 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover 57 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
39 min ago