Stolen bicycle leads to hotel drug arrests
HARRINGTON, Del. - Juy 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police investigating a stolen bicycle report uncovered a stash of drugs in a Delaware hotel room.
Harrington police responded to the AmericInn Hotel in the 1200 block of Corn Cribb Road yesterday.
Not only did they find the stolen bike in a room, but police also found Methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription pills during the search.
Police arrested 55-year-old Lonnie Spraque (pictured left) of Hazel Park, Michigan, 25-year-old Michael Stone of Gibsonton, Florida (pictured right) and 27-year-old Gregory Obenchain of Elliston, Virginia on drug charges.
Obenchain was also charged with Receiving Stolen Property as it pertained to the bike.
delaware, kent county, drugs, theft, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school 26 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend