Stolen bicycle leads to hotel drug arrests
HARRINGTON, Del. - Juy 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police investigating a stolen bicycle report uncovered a stash of drugs in a Delaware hotel room.
Harrington police responded to the AmericInn Hotel in the 1200 block of Corn Cribb Road yesterday.
Not only did they find the stolen bike in a room, but police also found Methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription pills during the search.
Police arrested 55-year-old Lonnie Spraque (pictured left) of Hazel Park, Michigan, 25-year-old Michael Stone of Gibsonton, Florida (pictured right) and 27-year-old Gregory Obenchain of Elliston, Virginia on drug charges.
Obenchain was also charged with Receiving Stolen Property as it pertained to the bike.
delaware, kent county, drugs, theft, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 50 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos