Wilmington police search for missing man
WILMINGTON - July 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Wilmington Department of Police is asking for assistance in attempting to locate a missing person.
76-year-old William A. Robinson was last seen in the 300 block of West 38th Street in Wilmington on Monday at approximately 7:12 p.m.
Police say Robinson suffers from Alzheimer's and diabetes. Due to his diabetes, William Robinson has difficulty walking.
William Robinson is a black male, 5'7, 150 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Robinson was last seen wearing a grey in color t-shirt and khaki pants.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of William Robinson is asked to contact the Wilmington Department of Police at 302-571-4526 or Detective Anthony Roundtree at 302-576-3650.
delaware, wilmington, missing person, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 23 min ago
- Wet to Wintry! 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 38 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon 1 min ago
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea 32 min ago
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled 37 min ago
- High wings bring damage to Abington Twp. 40 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
23 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
38 min ago
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston...
1 min ago