Crash leads to water rescue in Camden
CADMEN, N.J. - July 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- A two-car crash crash causes one vehicle to land in high waters due to tidal flooding in Camden early Tuesday morning.
The crash happened around 1:00 a.m. on Kaighns Avenue near Route 130.
The collision sent one of the cars into the tidal waters flooding up from the Cooper River.
The driver of the car in the water had to be rescued by emergency crews. That person was then taken to Cooper University Medical Center and is listed in stable condition.
accident, flooding, camden, new jersey, local/state
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years
- As fireworks crackle, Beckham plays last home game
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list