Crash leads to water rescue in Camden
CADMEN, N.J. - July 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- A two-car crash crash causes one vehicle to land in high waters due to tidal flooding in Camden early Tuesday morning.
The crash happened around 1:00 a.m. on Kaighns Avenue near Route 130.
The collision sent one of the cars into the tidal waters flooding up from the Cooper River.
The driver of the car in the water had to be rescued by emergency crews. That person was then taken to Cooper University Medical Center and is listed in stable condition.
accident, flooding, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 22 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 6 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 47 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 31 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 47 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 20 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 5 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
20 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
42 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos