Crash leads to water rescue in Camden
CADMEN, N.J. - July 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- A two-car crash crash causes one vehicle to land in high waters due to tidal flooding in Camden early Tuesday morning.
The crash happened around 1:00 a.m. on Kaighns Avenue near Route 130.
The collision sent one of the cars into the tidal waters flooding up from the Cooper River.
The driver of the car in the water had to be rescued by emergency crews. That person was then taken to Cooper University Medical Center and is listed in stable condition.
accident, flooding, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 15 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 37 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Temps Soar
29 min ago