Body found in ocean off Delaware beach
SOUTH BETHANY, Del. - July 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Delaware are investigating the death of a 71-year-old woman whose body was found in the ocean near South Bethany.
Police were dispatched Tuesday morning for a report of a body found in the surf off South Ocean Drive. A witness told police they saw the woman's body in the water while walking on the beach.
The woman has been identified as South Bethany resident Graciela Huegel.
She was last seen about 3 a.m. by her husband when she left her home to take a walk. Foul play is not suspected.
delaware, sussex county, body found, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 32 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
32 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos