Body found in ocean off Delaware beach
SOUTH BETHANY, Del. - July 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Delaware are investigating the death of a 71-year-old woman whose body was found in the ocean near South Bethany.
Police were dispatched Tuesday morning for a report of a body found in the surf off South Ocean Drive. A witness told police they saw the woman's body in the water while walking on the beach.
The woman has been identified as South Bethany resident Graciela Huegel.
She was last seen about 3 a.m. by her husband when she left her home to take a walk. Foul play is not suspected.
delaware, sussex county, body found, local/state
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 13 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 25 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 50 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 39 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
50 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos