Body found in ocean off Delaware beach
SOUTH BETHANY, Del. - July 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Delaware are investigating the death of a 71-year-old woman whose body was found in the ocean near South Bethany.
Police were dispatched Tuesday morning for a report of a body found in the surf off South Ocean Drive. A witness told police they saw the woman's body in the water while walking on the beach.
The woman has been identified as South Bethany resident Graciela Huegel.
She was last seen about 3 a.m. by her husband when she left her home to take a walk. Foul play is not suspected.
delaware, sussex county, body found, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 52 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville 14 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 32 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank 48 min ago
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
52 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
14 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
32 min ago