Body found in ocean off Delaware beach
SOUTH BETHANY, Del. - July 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Delaware are investigating the death of a 71-year-old woman whose body was found in the ocean near South Bethany.
Police were dispatched Tuesday morning for a report of a body found in the surf off South Ocean Drive. A witness told police they saw the woman's body in the water while walking on the beach.
The woman has been identified as South Bethany resident Graciela Huegel.
She was last seen about 3 a.m. by her husband when she left her home to take a walk. Foul play is not suspected.
delaware, sussex county, body found, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack 54 min ago
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list