Body found in ocean off Delaware beach
SOUTH BETHANY, Del. - July 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Delaware are investigating the death of a 71-year-old woman whose body was found in the ocean near South Bethany.
Police were dispatched Tuesday morning for a report of a body found in the surf off South Ocean Drive. A witness told police they saw the woman's body in the water while walking on the beach.
The woman has been identified as South Bethany resident Graciela Huegel.
She was last seen about 3 a.m. by her husband when she left her home to take a walk. Foul play is not suspected.
delaware, sussex county, body found, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 39 min ago
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche 58 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 4 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 24 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Twins escape carjacker by yelling, hitting... 7 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
4 min ago
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
55 min ago