Man shot multiple times on a West Phila. street
WEST PHILADELPHIA - August 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man left lying on a street in West Philadelphia Tuesday night.
The shooting happened around 9:30 p.m. at 52nd and Chancellor Streets.
A 21-year-old man was shot in the back of the neck and once in the leg.
He was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and is listed in critical condition.
His name has not been released and police have made no arrests.
shooting, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies