Man shot multiple times on a West Phila. street
WEST PHILADELPHIA - August 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man left lying on a street in West Philadelphia Tuesday night.
The shooting happened around 9:30 p.m. at 52nd and Chancellor Streets.
A 21-year-old man was shot in the back of the neck and once in the leg.
He was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and is listed in critical condition.
His name has not been released and police have made no arrests.
shooting, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ