Cherry Hill house damaged by fire
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - August 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a fast moving house fire in Cherry Hill, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out around 4:30 a.m. on the 400 block of Browning Lane.
Upon arrival, firefighters found heavy fire showing from a 2-story single family house.
It took crews an hour to get the fire under control.
Officials say the house was vacant and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
There were no injuries reported.
fire, cherry hill, new jersey, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 10 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
10 min ago