Cherry Hill house damaged by fire
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - August 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a fast moving house fire in Cherry Hill, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out around 4:30 a.m. on the 400 block of Browning Lane.
Upon arrival, firefighters found heavy fire showing from a 2-story single family house.
It took crews an hour to get the fire under control.
Officials say the house was vacant and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
There were no injuries reported.
fire, cherry hill, new jersey, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 23 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge 48 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
23 min ago