NJ town hall closed because of bed bugs
BRICK TOWNSHIP, N.J.- August 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A New Jersey town hall is closed because of a bed bug infestation.
The Brick Township municipal complex will remain closed until further notice. Extermination efforts are expected to begin shortly.
The police department is operating out of its mobile command unit.
There's no word how the bed bugs got into town hall.
new jersey, bedbugs, local/state
- New sighting reported of missing student's car 38 min ago
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online 48 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 1 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson 56 min ago
- Tornadoes slam Plains, Midwest; 1 dead in Okla.
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl 39 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
1 min ago
- New sighting reported of missing student's...
38 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos