NJ town hall closed because of bed bugs
BRICK TOWNSHIP, N.J.- August 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A New Jersey town hall is closed because of a bed bug infestation.
The Brick Township municipal complex will remain closed until further notice. Extermination efforts are expected to begin shortly.
The police department is operating out of its mobile command unit.
There's no word how the bed bugs got into town hall.
new jersey, bedbugs, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
50 min ago
- Skydiver gets tangled with landing plane
37 min ago
- Student meets bone marrow recipient for...
34 min ago