2 men die after water rescues at Jersey shore
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - August 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Autopsies are planned after two men pulled from the water off two Jersey shore beaches died.
Lifeguards retrieved an unconscious man from the surf off Indiana Avenue beach in Atlantic City Thursday. Efforts to revive him were not successful.
His name has not been released.
Meanwhile, police pulled a 46-year-old man from the water at Ideal Beach in Middletown Township.
Charles Henshaw of the Belford section of the township was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Lifeguards were not on duty.
atlantic city, new jersey, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 46 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 14 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish 37 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Freebie Friday
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party