28 dogs seized from Chester Co. home
LANDENBERG, Pa. - August 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Animal cruelty charges are pending after more than two dozen Eskimo dogs were seized by animal control officers on Friday.
The raid occurred at 800 Chambers Rock Road in Landenberg, Chester County, near the Delaware border.
SPCA officials said they seized 28 dogs from an unlicensed breeder on the property.
The dogs are now being examined by a vet.
Officials cited a lack of water on the facility.
The investigation is continuing.
pennsylvania, chester county, animal abuse, local/state
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 15 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore